Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Madelyn!

December 30th was Madelyn's 6th birthday. I can't believe she is so big. Madelyn spent the day with just mommy doing girl stuff. I was enjoying the special time with her. Later that night she had a blast with all of her friends and family making her own pizza and decorating cupcakes at the Young Chefs Academy. I loved it because I did not have to clean up the kitchen when they were done :) Then back to Nana's house for presents. Happy Birthday sweet princess!

3 comments:

The Montoyas said...

Cool party!! Can't believe Madelyn is 6! Such a beauty she is!
Happy Happy Birthday!

ktucker said...

That looks like so much fun!! How come haven't I heard more about this party? I have never even heard of this place, I need the details!!

Rissy Roo said...

Wow, why didn't Madelyn invite me?!?! Looks like a blast! And SO glad you didn't have to clean up that mess!!