Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Madness


March has been CRAZY busy! Sara is growing up so fast. She wrote me this letter the other day and I almost cried. She is going to be in first grade next year. She is getting so independent.

Jason took me to Sedona for the day on my birthday. It was a beautiful day. We ate, drank, shopped and took in the views.


Silly girls! We had dinner at my parents for my bday. Madelyn "scrapped" a birthday card for me.


So value my time with my parents. It is apparent to me that they are getting older as well and I can't take for granted the time we share.

I went with Sara on her first field trip. Fun times!

Madelyn selling girlscout cookies.

Railroad park

She was so proud of herself doing the monkey bars all by herself.














We went to the Wild Life Zoo too, but can't get those pics to upload:( The girls kept saying "this is the best day ever." Days like that make all the madness worth it!

1 comment:

Rissy Roo said...

Y'all are so precious! What amazing little people you are raising!!