Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Time!!!!!

We had a busy Easter weekend that started off with our annual Easter picnic on my mom's side of the family. I can remember going to this when I was Sara's age and being so excited to see all of my cousins. It has been going on for 40 years. It is always the Saturday before Easter. Lots of catching up with extended family we only get to see one or two times a year. Love to keep traditions like this one going!
longest hopscotch I have ever seen!
My mom and sis Gina
The dudes! My two brother in laws and Dad
Go get the eggs Madelyn!
cousins are the best
They had a fun game of baseball.

Easter morning the hunt is on



My family came over for brunch. A rare shot of all nine grandkids. They are all so busy these days and it is so hard to get them all here at one time!
gma and papa
Then over to Jason's side of the family for a yummy Easter dinner. Another egg hunt with the other cousins.



No comments: